- 2010-10-05: RaspberrySky partners with LikeCube to offer the next generation of social media personalisation solution to the travel industry, addressing the overload of social media content.
- 2010-08-05: LikeCube to present how Qype.com benefits from LikeCube's innovative personalization solutions to engage, motivate and sustain relevant guest interaction, and in turn boost conversations and loyalty. EyeforTravel summit in Praque, Oct 5-6.
- 2010-05-10: HEDNA has requested for LikeCube co-founder Eleanor Ford to deliver the spring meeting opening keynote on personalization, predictive taste and impact on conversions. 28-30 June in London.
- 2010-02-09: LikeCube offering partnership opportunities for innovative providers in the travel space at Travel Technology Europe
- 2009-11-09: LikeCube launches the first personalization solution specifically built for the travel industry at World Travel Market.
- 2011-02-10: UGC travel sites urged to work on personalization. Travolution reports.
- 2011-02-08: Travolution at the Travel Technology Show confirms personalization is gaining momentum in the travel industry: "Personalisation is in its early stages but it shows tremendous promise".
- 2011-01-31: "How can social media be used to deliver a personalized experience?". Eyfortravel reports LikeCube's thoughts on the subject.
- 2010-12-14: tnooz: Five emerging trends around convergence in online travel: "Personalization will be THE travel industry buzzword for 2011".
- 2010-09-29: "Five ways to make a travel website more personal": tnooz reports on LikeCube's views
- 2010-09-22: "Personalization isn't a destination, it's a journey". Eyefortravel interviews LikeCube.
- 2010-08-29: mTravel interviews LikeCube: "Creating a unique personalized filter by using machine learning and leveraging semantics".
- 2010-08-24: Gigaom / NYTimes: Why recommended places are the next big thing in Location.
- 2010-07-05: LikeCube's keynote at Hedna grabs the attention of the 200-strong audience.
- 2010-05-30: The BOOT covers LikeCube: "Instead of linking recommendations and results to the thoughts and feedback of those in the same social network as a user (social graph), LikeCube targets recommendations and search results from those with the same likes and preferences of the user (tastegraph).
- 2010-03-16: Gigaom.com interviews LikeCube at SxSW
- 2010-02-10: "Our platform can also pair people so you can read recommendations written by people like you". Read more in Travolution's article on LikeCube.